Welcome to the IADC2020 website
You will find on this website all necessary information to register and come to next
IADC annual meeting which will be hosted in Toulouse from 6 to 10 April 2020.
Registration for IADC2020 will be possible only if you are already IADC member approved by your Head of Delegation. Therefore, before registering to IADC2020, please check you have been registered as member on official IADC website : www.iadc-home.org. Once your membership is approved, please register here to prepare your IADC2020 venue.
What is IADC ?
The Inter-Agency Space Debris Coordination Committee (IADC) is an international governmental forum for the worldwide coordination of activities related to the issues of man-made and natural debris in space.
The primary purposes of the IADC are to exchange information on space debris research activities between member space agencies, to facilitate opportunities for cooperation in space debris research, to review the progress of ongoing cooperative activities, and to identify debris mitigation options.
The IADC member agencies include the following
- ASI (Agenzia Spaziale Italiana)
- CNES (Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales)
- CNSA (China National Space Administration)
- CSA (Canadian Space Agency)
- DLR (German Aerospace Center)
- ESA (European Space Agency)
- ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation)
- JAXA (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency)
- KARI (Korea Aerospace Research Institute)
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
- ROSCOSMOS (State Space Corporation)
- SSAU (State Space Agency of Ukraine)
- UK Space Agency
A Steering Group and four specified Working Groups covering measurements (WG1), environment and database (WG2), protection (WG3) and mitigation (WG4) make up the IADC.